New Reactions and scores...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,864
Reaction score
122,463
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have a few new post reaction icons! Plus the LOVE and 2 THUMBS reactions are worth 2 points in your overall score! :)

COME ON Y'ALL HIT ME WITH SOME REACTION LOVE!!!
 
THANK GOD! I was having a really hard time properly displaying my reactions to things. Although I would still love some more emojis or as they are referred to here "smilies"

1588863905317.png
 
We have a few new post reaction icons! Plus the LOVE and 2 THUMBS reactions are worth 2 points in your overall score! :)

COME ON Y'ALL HIT ME WITH SOME REACTION LOVE!!!
The added icons were Very welcomed !!
 
I like the Emoji’s, hate the score thing. Then, I never felt scoring anyones comments good or bad should be a thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new