New Reef Breeder 48's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
17
Location
Viera, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to show how my new Photon 48 has started to grow over some old Monti. The darker part is with my old lights for about 8 months. In just 1 month you can see that the more colorful part has started to grow out, and even over the old parts. I'm only at 40% power so far. Looking forward to getting them turned up over the next month or so.

2nd pic is some Palys that were open until I tried to move the light to get some picturs. But theligts have brought out color in them. They used to be brown.


So far so good!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4091.jpg
    IMG_4091.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_4092.jpg
    IMG_4092.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 578
What's the wait time for this light after you order it? Or how long did it take them to get it 2 you anyways.
 
What's the wait time for this light after you order it? Or how long did it take them to get it 2 you anyways.

Ordered Dec 23rd, and it was at my door on New Year's Day! Great packaging and for it being a busy shipping week, I thought I got it very fast!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new