New reef junkie to r2r

Kalel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up a fluval spec 2 gal. Excited to log my progress :)
 
image.jpg
 
Looking good keep posting pics
 
Welcome to r2r and keep us posted.
 
image.jpg


Changing out the light for some ecopico strips. If all goes to plan, this will work out brilliantly. 2 x blue 453nm and 2x 50/50
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
image.jpg


Lights on. Not too shabby. A tad on the blue side but I think I'm happy with it overall :)
 
image.jpg


Added some macroalgae and live rock rubble to back chamber. Should help with nutrient control a bit in such a small tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new