New reef junkie to r2r

Not my first sw tank. It is the first I'm logging from scratch. My other tank is a 90.
 
Hey bud, I'm posting pics as I go along. There are some on the first page of this thread. Hth
 
image.jpg


First frag in. Fingers crossed. Although if any coral is hardy enough to make it, I suppose zoas would be on that "hardy" list.
 
image.jpg
image.jpg


Second zoa frag added today. However, I've noticed one of the macroalgae (fern caulerpa) is turning white and looking "deflated" I'll have to keep an eye on it
 
image.jpg


Added some more zoas, pink lightning clove polyps, candy/trumpet coral, acan, and the teensiest blasto and Hollywood stunner chalice. Making progress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new