new reef tank youtuber!!

REEFIN RIOS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
371
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi yall! I'm a new reef tank youtuber and would really like if you go over and check out my channel and sub! if I hit 100 subs I'm doing a coral giveaway and from my tanks and I will even pay for shipping! and every 100 after that ill be doing the same thing and once I hit 1000 subs a tank giveaway contest will show my appreciation for every one who supports my channel in everyway ! so if you want to go check out my channel @ ROYAL REEFER or follow the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMq0GZObHUhKrJjc9Jm4tJg

thank you! happy reefing!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and YouTube!
 
New vid is up go check it out!
 
I'll post the link one sec
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new