New Reef2Reef Category?

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there should be a new category for tips. Any reefers who are looking for tips or wanna learn something new each day. It be cool to check out and see what you guys have found interesting and learned things we can avoid in the future.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reading the threads does it for me. Started reading Marine thread in 1985 on Usenet and Compuserve fishnet. 30 years of learning and sharing. I think the sticky threads everyone should read that are new to the hobby. One learns something new everyday. I have been keeping fish tanks for 52 years and coral tanks since 1987. I read forums in the U.S. , UK Holland and Germany. Subscribe to coral mailing list and ichthyology journals.
I learn from old friends in the hobby as well as new ones. This hobby is about learning and learning and learning. More to know than one tip a day for sure.
0e506cfb190949f90587e1cfb9b0d831.jpg

I have known Julian for 30 years I had not seen him for a few years due to my wife's health. Having friends in the hobby is a great thing. Develop friends in the local club as well as here on R2R share your thoughts on a topic with friends and you both will learn something new.

Reduck

^ His name is Trent
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reading the threads does it for me. Started reading Marine thread in 1985 on Usenet and Compuserve fishnet.

That, right there, pretty much says it all. Almost like carbon dating yourself. LOL. I'm old. I know it because I understood exactly what you said...

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes those where the days. Pioneers and still learning. [emoji3]. I have learned to be forward thinking. I am always learning new methods and ways of doing things. [emoji3]

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 32 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back