OP
snk_anindya

snk_anindya

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome kishor. I am originally from india, living in Bay Area for past 10 years.
It will be hard to source corals as well as getting online details since it is banned. Start with FOWLR /fish only system and let the rockscape age. I know a few with salt water tanks and i have seen gsp and probably some euphylias in Kolkata, pet shops back in 2014. I highly doubt anything like that present today. Let us know your plans and any questions you may have. Equipment and rest (salt etc) are scarce but definitely sourcable, because of the niche saltwater tank community there.
Thanks for your reply..
Surely its hard to source corals here. But its not impossible .. Especially if I could get frags from other hobbyists. And I have seen few pics / posts of Indian hobbyists keeping all kinds of corals!! So, I'm hopeful about it!!

OP
OP
snk_anindya

snk_anindya

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! There are definitely other R2R members currently in India. If you search on "India" you'll surface some of their previous tank discussions, to include their corals, but I'm not certain how close they are to you.
Yeah.. I did that.. I did find few members from India..

JL15219

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back