New reefer from Sydney, Australia

PinkReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
30
Reaction score
45
Location
Sydney, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community,

My name is Hans, and I'm a Dutch guy living in Sydney Australia.
Complete novice in the saltwater world, inspired by a friend with a great tank I decided it was time for a new hobby.
After a lot of research on the various online sources, including R2R, I decided on a Waterbox Marine X 60.2 which I just set up in the past week or so, and filled up with water yesterday.

I'll start working on my Build Thread to keep you posted on the progress.

Happy Reefing!
 
Welcome to the reef!
3B26A712-3406-4C7F-871D-561007CA06BB.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new