New Reefer in Colorado

Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
Hello all... I am a coral lover and just getting started in reefing; I have no equipment at all at this time. I am installing a RODI unit in my garage this weekend. I have my eyes on a nice 75 gallon tank. Smiles, Blastomussa57
Welcome!

Glad you joined and love that you have priorities correct - nothing goes well in reef without good water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new