New reefer in Mesa! Frag meetings??

Jmeza

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am fairly new but getting the hang of things! I've learned a lot from Carlos at the Aquarius, but I would like to attend one of these frag meetings that I've heard about. How often do they occur? What exactly happens at them? Can anyone please give me some info?

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Jmeza!!

We meet every month, usually the second or third Saturday of the month. The meetings are at Pranksters Gar and Brill Too in Scottsdale. Every other meeting is a AZ FRAG which has people getting together and trading and we have some sort of reef related presentaion. We just had Aprils meeing and had Charles from Spectrapure do a presentation on RO water. The opposing months there will be a PROP acustion. Next meeting will be May 11th and it will ber the PROP auction. I will post details in a week of two about this. Check out the stick threads for more detail on each. And feel free to ask any questions in the meantime.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

OP
OP
J

Jmeza

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys very much. Hopefully I don't have to work that Saturday so I could attend. Sounds awesome.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a good time. It is at a bar, but they have a side room for bands that they let us use in the day time. We get our own staff and bar to cater to use. :) Plus the auctions are a great chance to pick up cheap corals that would normally go for high dollar. And we try to fit a raffle in at the end.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back