New reefer in Rome Georgia

TSClark

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
11
Location
Rome
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im stuck...... New 16 gallon biocube. Instant ocean salt. Carib rocks, carib agron. I added 32 drops of Dr Timm Ammonia and my Salifert test shows 0ppm. I even added a drop into the test vile and it didnt change the reading.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Im stuck...... New 16 gallon biocube. Instant ocean salt. Carib rocks, carib agron. I added 32 drops of Dr Timm Ammonia and my Salifert test shows 0ppm. I even added a drop into the test vile and it didnt change the reading.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I replied to your other thread about the ammonia 🙂
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Im stuck...... New 16 gallon biocube. Instant ocean salt. Carib rocks, carib agron. I added 32 drops of Dr Timm Ammonia and my Salifert test shows 0ppm. I even added a drop into the test vile and it didnt change the reading.
Welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new