New reefer in town

MWB333

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
21
Location
northwest
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up everyone! I’m Marcus! I am brand new to the salt water game! I’ve had my tank about 3 weeks ! I am basically a nubile baby so I’ll be bothering a lot of you with many questions
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
What’s up everyone! I’m Marcus! I am brand new to the salt water game! I’ve had my tank about 3 weeks ! I am basically a nubile baby so I’ll be bothering a lot of you with many questions
Welcome to Reef2Reef Marcus.

You have come to a great place to have your questions answered, and often times the answers you will get are right!

Its Friday GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new