New reefer joining the community

MrCrash

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
13
Location
uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone

I’m a new Reefer, currently setting up my new Red Sea Reefer G3 S-700, hoping to add water in the next month or so.
I’m sure I have plenty to learn from all the experience on this forum

David
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new