New reefer old aquarium keeper :))

Hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gabriel or Gabe got into reefing as ive been told it was difficult and wanted a challenge. My current objective is to mostly grow corals but I wanted a nice pair of clowns for my set up. Which includes the Fluval evo 13.5 with base everything plus a cheap hydor wave maker i have a jebao sw2 for more control and such. The sand is 10 lbs of carib sea arag live reef sand and 10 lbs of budget dry rock from salt water aquarium. In my tank right now I have a gsp frag and have more coming monday. Ill attach images. Not sure if i went over board with the introduction but it is what it is. Thanks feel free to ask me anything!

image.jpg image.jpg 488CC0D6-9257-44F5-9824-C0D0B169C9C5.jpeg
Welcome to R2R Gabe.
 
WELCOME. insert awesome .gif that inspires you here with a touch of clean humor.... your choice.... use your imagination as I really have none downloaded.

You'll love it here. People are great, helpful, and knowledgeable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new