New Reefer on R2R

gruesy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
61
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greeting Fellow Reefers! Gruesy here from Cincinnati Ohio. My wife and I are currently running a 90 gallon Mixed Reef tank and a 150 gallon FOWLR tank. However, last week I took delivery of a 180 gallon tank, soon to be a mixed reef tank and a 270 gallon soon to be my FOWLR tank. The two smaller tanks will be shut down after conversion. We're excited about the upgrade and can't wait to get going. I'm currently building my own stands. My wife found a great deal on 2 Icecap 48XL sumps from Coralvue that will deliver tomorrow. I've also ordered a Great White GW-22 skimmer and an Aquamaxx - ConeS DRC-3 Controllable In-Sump Protein Skimmer. I hope we're chosen well on the equipment that we've ordered. There's very little information, reviews and such, out there on the skimmers so I hope they'll work for us. I think that's all for now.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
TIGERBLUEYES10, where in MI? I'm originally from Ithaca.

You can take the boy out of Michigan but you can't take Michigan out of the boy! MI will always be my home no matter where I live. My Mom is still in Ithaca and my sister is in Traverse City.
 
TIGERBLUEYES10, where in MI? I'm originally from Ithaca.

You can take the boy out of Michigan but you can't take Michigan out of the boy! MI will always be my home no matter where I live. My Mom is still in Ithaca and my sister is in Traverse City.
I am just outside of Silver Lake Sand Dunes over in Shelby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new