New reefer. Start small, think big

Afiat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. 1st time reefer! I have been running an EvoSea 13.5g nano for 6 weeks now. I have 2x clowns, 2xYB Damsels and a watchman goby. Have a few soft corals and recently ditched the stock light and lid for a new Ai Prime16 HD. Now I’ve added a few LPS and was wondering what would be the best lighting setting and intensity for a tank of this size, where I can optimise growth and not bleach out the corals I have or intend to add. I’m currently running a lower whites version of the AB+ settings, but I am curious to see if anyone has a similar setup that has had success with a specific setting. Softies and LPS only for now.
4DA5356D-BD5D-442E-B45C-2E5BB99B69EC.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new