New reefer starting reefer 250 Soon!

Hello! New reefer growing sps corals that I got for free lol. Starting a reefer 250 soon and will be my first big project so I can use all the help I can get. If you have any questions on how that little tank is going feel free.

C019A5C2-58C2-43A1-878F-8D945DAC7009.jpeg
Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to the greatest place on Reef! haha.... But seriously this forum is amazing and there are SO many people here to help.

You have come to the right place if you want to have the world of reefing at your finger tips.

Looking forward to watching this build!

So Excited Reaction GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new