New Reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter glaws11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glaws11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
I am a new reefer and being going at it about 5 months now. This is my first forum, which I saw on facebook and hopefully I get to meet some great people. Being new at this, I still have a lot to learn (still having trouble remembering the names of my fish and coral :)) but so far I can tell I know a lot more than I did yesterday.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R! We are glad to have you and are ready to help you in any way! :D
 
Welcome aboard post them questions up we have some of the best most experienced reefers around on this site...1smile1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new