OP
OP
Zazvor92

Zazvor92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome. I used to live in Sacramento. Fun city. Go Kings!
Oh cool! I’ve only been here one year. What’s your favorite aquarium shop? I’ve been to: Your Reef, aquarium depot, Aqua life in Rocklin, and Splash aquarium down south.

Mzzb78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
started gathering materials to start my first reef tank.
I have a friend who is giving me a Biocube 14. I know it’s a nano and will take some extra work but I’m up for the challenge. I am a chemist and am excited to use some of that knowledge into a hobby. I’m in the Sacramento valley and am excited to join the forum !
Congratulations on your journey, it’s always exciting and fun!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
started gathering materials to start my first reef tank.
I have a friend who is giving me a Biocube 14. I know it’s a nano and will take some extra work but I’m up for the challenge. I am a chemist and am excited to use some of that knowledge into a hobby. I’m in the Sacramento valley and am excited to join the forum !

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). There is no such thing as starting documentation too early!

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

dcsorrell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

OP
OP
Zazvor92

Zazvor92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). There is no such thing as starting documentation too early!

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thanks for the welcome and tips ! i will for sure be starting a build thread. Ill probably make an initial post next week once my tank arrives and i start putting it together !

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back