New ReeFi Unos my 2 cents

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my ReeFi Unos this past Thursday, the lights look and feel very well built, and the mirrored finish on the bottom is a nice touch. Since having them set up for about 3 days and being able to watch the tank over the weekend I have seen very minimal if any disco effect, the color blend is very good and puts out very nice light. I’ve yet to get my hands on a par meter but will hopefully do so this week to set them for an sps dominant tank, it seems like there will be no issue with getting the par needed to grow from top to bottom. Daniel has been very helpful throughout getting them setup and answering any questions, very quick to respond. It’s nice being able to speak directly to the person who designed and built the light when you have questions. It was between these and Radions and I am happy with my choice. Before choosing I started another thread asking for comparisons on the 2 and pretty much everyone who responded said ReeFi. I had AI previously and in my opinion these seem to put out nicer light. There is also no fan noise which is nice with the tank being in the living room at the end of the couch. Just thought I’d leave my .2, hopefully this will help if someone is considering ReeFi.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many thanks for the review

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.7%
Back