New release!!!!!! Wwc fireball!!!!! Super nasty!!!!

What kind of LED you use? My Fireball is kinda brownish unless led only or led+actinic. No red rim or red eyes on mine. Actually, dont think mine has any eyes.

We dont use LEDs on our holding tanks. I don't understand why you are saying it isn't colored up. You sent me a pm stating the color "looked better than the picture". Why are you saying different now?
 
What kind of LED you use? My Fireball is kinda brownish unless led only or led+actinic. No red rim or red eyes on mine. Actually, dont think mine has any eyes.

I have t5 led fixture. Mine looks sweet. I cant tell where the eyes are but over all it is amazing. I can post a pic if chris would like.
 
We dont use LEDs on our holding tanks. I don't understand why you are saying it isn't colored up. You sent me a pm stating the color "looked better than the picture". Why are you saying different now?
Actually was asking pizzapro not WWC. Thanks for the concern guys!
 
Mine is under my ATI 6 bulb fixture and glows when all my day lights are on (similar to 15K lighting.) Looks just like the pic. Thanks again guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new