New Rhodactis Placement Question

Dno_Gator

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
36
Location
Chaska
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm fairly new to reefing and I bought this rhodactis yesterday. I cut off the frag post, dipped the coral, and then placed the disc on a rock. In the video, you can see that half of the coral is flat on the rock and half is up in the air. Is the mass on the frag a piece of rock or part of the coral? Do I need to adjust this in any way? Thanks for your help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new