New Ric I traded for

Mr. Prototype

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
15
Location
Pocahontas AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some pics of a ric. I traded for. All it costed me was a big hunk of toadstool algae!

DSCF1929.jpg

DSCF1931.jpg

DSCF1932.jpg
 
AWESOME! I love ricordea. It is my all time favorite. When you can get one almost free thats great! Some people just like the bright colored ones, but its the shape of the polyp that turns me on.
 
Looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new