New ride...

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I guess I need a name change..4FordFamily

You guessed it... Another blue oval.

Redesigned 2016 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD, twin turbo. Fully loaded. Grocery getter.

My family is growing, I had to put my 750 HP Shelby on the backburner awhile. God is blessing me with a little boy in May. Old X only had room for two car seats and the wife and I. Not going to cut it.

So, the Ford fleet grows. The new one has 3rd row, but it's more spacious both wider and legroom. This one seats 7, although with two car seats only 6.

2016 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD,
2013 Ford Fusion Titanium (turbo also)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4 4x4 (Twin Turbo)
2008 Ford Explorer Limited 4x4 (Slower than dog... Poo)

I customize my cars but this new X is almost perfect already!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

The others: image.jpeg image.jpeg

F150 image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Fusion: image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

The old X. Just can't part with it. image.jpeg
 
I drive a 2014 Fusion Titanium as well. Getting my subwoofer in there was a major pain haha. Is the twin turbo Explorer stock? I'd love to see some pics of that engine bay.
Yes I imagine! Fusion is a sharp car!

Yes it is.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Nice SUV and Congrats on the kids.

The pic of you and your wife reminded me of the thread where you and someone got into an argument and they called your wife a horse face. You have a link to the thread. It was pretty funny.

that person actually was referring to someone else, someone brought it up in another thread but I never found the original. I cannot remember who's wife it was but the guy pm'd me and that moron was reprimanded.

Thanks guys!

Here's another photo

image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Oh man... What a waste of money! Think of the things you could have gotten for your tank with those funds! :p

Enjoy the new wheels
 
Ford guy and no Mustang ???

Shelby GT500 or SuperSnake will be my next purchase. Believe me it's in the pipeline. New job is going well it is going to take longer than expected though because I had to buy an SUV instead. :/

It is in the pipeline though..
 
Oh man... What a waste of money! Think of the things you could have gotten for your tank with those funds! :p

Enjoy the new wheels
Im actually a car guy first, fish a close second. Family above all else but just about everything else I am a huge cheap skate and spend zero money.
 
Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Haha you had to know that was coming!!! Congrats on the new ride and the new addition to your family! I will admit it's a nice looking truck(for a ford).
I just now have time to respond to this, jerk! :D

I hear it all the time but there's a reason I keep buying them (besides being an idiot) :D

Thanks for the congratulatory words. You know it's a good looking Ford.
 
Nice rides.

I figured someone had to post something negative, but was hoping that it wouldn't happen here.

I'm not specially a Ford person, but I did buy a new F-250 4 x 4 in 1990 and still have it.

Was really looking at buying a new F-150 4x4, last year when I retired, but bought a new Wrangler instead.
 
Congrats on the new ride and new arrival. I've been a Ford man all my life. I sold my 93 mustang LX 5.0 that was heavily modified and my 06 GT a few years ago. I sill have a 2011 F150 4x4 with the twin turbos. I've never pulled a Ford out that was stuck and I live in northern VT. I have pulled out many other brands
 
Congrats on the new ride and new arrival. I've been a Ford man all my life. I sold my 93 mustang LX 5.0 that was heavily modified and my 06 GT a few years ago. I sill have a 2011 F150 4x4 with the twin turbos. I've never pulled a Ford out that was stuck and I live in northern VT. I have pulled out many other brands
Awesome! Ford or go home! :D
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new