New Ritteri Anemone (Advice Welcome)

The mag looks great,is that clownfish eggs behind the mag.
Indeed it is. That's the second clutch my clarkii have laid. They ate the first, I'm hoping they will keep these and I'll try to raise the clutch after these. I don't have a rotifer culture going right now and don't want to start one till I know there gonna keep laying and stop eating them.
 
UPDATE: Ok well It's been a year sense this nem come into my care. And its still doing great and growing well. I lost the male clariki that was being hosted with my female so she got moved to my fuge(she now has a mate) and a new pair of oce clowns added to the nem. Looking back over this thread man was I scared to death I was gonna kill this thing when I first got it. Its only moved once from where i have put it and knock on wood has yet to eat any of my fish, I'll post pics of it when the lights come on in the morning.
 
Good to hear that it is doing well!
 
It is great that it is doing well. You got to give us update picture.
Regarding Magnifica eatting fish, you don't have to worry about it. They don't.
 
IMG_20131211_132922_zps7459badf.jpg

Here is the updated pic. Its not very happy I just rearranged things last night. Also added a new ritteri to my system. The purple one is new and doing good so far.
 
I think I'm loosing it. The mouth is wide open and has been sense last night its staying about half deflated and just dosent look good at all and wouldn't eat today.I have no idea what else I can do for it. I'm gonna do a wc when I get home tonight and hope for the best. It still hasn't moved from where it was on the bottom of the tank. Should I they and move it up to the top? Could it be doing it bc a lack of light being so low?
Did it get better?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new