New rock flower anemone

pmaddox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw on Facebook that Live Tanks was having a sale on flower anemones last week and I got one which was all I could afford (get away with telling my wife) at the time. I got it for $75 shipped from FL to TN and I think it's a great anemone. Green, red and white 'dots' which are hard to see in the photo. If you buy one from him tell him Phillip referred you. Your reward will be in heaven. lol.

He also does a pretty neat marketing strategy where you can get credit for posts like this. I wouldn't have made it if I didn't feel this way anyway. See for yourself, it's a nice anemone.

L4HKnPt.jpg
 
How do I check them out? Been looking for some
 
Just a quick word of warning. While I had a great experience on my first order from Mark Gabrielli at Live Tanks, my second order (or attempt to order) has not gone well. I took advantage of Live Tanks' marketing campaign (pictured) and earned $45 in credits and it would appear that Mark no longer wants my business since he's stopped replying to me. I told him I wanted 2 more anemones and that I had the discounts earned and even sent him my email address for an invoice to be sent to me. He has stopped replying since last week at this point, so I'm updating all of my reviews for transparency.

IMG_3117.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new