New SB Reef Lights sBox Extreme 32" Wifi Giveaway - Ends Jan 31st! CLAIMED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454257839.465607.jpg
good luck every body ;)

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what time they plan to do the draw?
Honestly I'd be surprised if it's drawn today. Rev is normally busy and being Sunday he's got church. So it may be a couple days before we know a winner. Thank you @revhtree and Mike @SB Reef Lights for this contest and good luck everyone.

Jordangiesb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I'd be surprised if it's drawn today. Rev is normally busy and being Sunday he's got church. So it may be a couple days before we know a winner. Thank you @revhtree and Mike @SB Reef Lights for this contest and good luck everyone.
Sounds good! Was curious how it was going to work! So excited for this one! Thanks!

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not heard when @revhtree will draw the winner. It may take a day or two, not to mention the winner has to be verified with me as to signing up for the newsletter and liking our Facebook page. If anyone that entered has not done that yet, I would jump on it today... hint, hint... :)

Not to mention he will have to generate a number from 1 to 1500+ or so. Then count posts... and redo if the selected post is not a qualifying post. I do not envy him. lol

I do not know what time today this ends so... Keep posting away!!

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new Duncan looks much happier today! I just realized this is my last entry! Thank you SB Reef Lights and R2R, for this fun contest!

aussie-duncan-3-jpg.309384

aussie-duncan-top-down-qt-jpg.309385

Last edited:

Winschuc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last attempt. This was my 2 year old playing in my sump before I installed it.

This was fun seeing all the different photos people have been putting up! Especially people trying to find multiple entries for the same tank, definitely made me look a little harder at mine and take some different pics.

17c4f8cdd4b92c8236df4e301d29e14a.jpg

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not heard when @revhtree will draw the winner. It may take a day or two, not to mention the winner has to be verified with me as to signing up for the newsletter and liking our Facebook page. If anyone that entered has not done that yet, I would jump on it today... hint, hint... :)

Not to mention he will have to generate a number from 1 to 1500+ or so. Then count posts... and redo if the selected post is not a qualifying post. I do not envy him. lol

I do not know what time today this ends so... Keep posting away!!
Hey Mike thanks again for this contest. Quick question I don't do fb Mari does and liked your fb awhile back. We both have signed up for the email on your site. Is that good or would I need a fb also. Thanks for your time with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back