New SB Reef Lights sBox Extreme 32" Wifi Giveaway - Ends Jan 31st! CLAIMED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

George rayment

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My acan colouring up nice

20160130_204026.jpg

20160130_204026.jpg

20160130_204026.jpg

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not heard when @revhtree will draw the winner. It may take a day or two, not to mention the winner has to be verified with me as to signing up for the newsletter and liking our Facebook page. If anyone that entered has not done that yet, I would jump on it today... hint, hint... :)

Not to mention he will have to generate a number from 1 to 1500+ or so. Then count posts... and redo if the selected post is not a qualifying post. I do not envy him. lol

I do not know what time today this ends so... Keep posting away!!
OK, I recently purchased lights from you and I believe I signed up for the newsletter. Is there any way to check? Also I don't have facebook so I can't like your page. Although I did tell a friend about your lights. Doug was sure happy to be able to actually talk to you. Keep it up!

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
No pics today,, my tank watching buddy died last night,, feeling like crap today,,,,,,
Good luck to all who entered.....
So sorry about the loss of such a close friend and family member. They're always with you in your heart. Hopefully you feel better as time passes. I for one think that picture should count for today and sure others will agree. How bout it @SB Reef Lights bet you'd agree it counts for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%

Back