New scoly

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayala12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayala12

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
890
Reaction score
1,449
Location
Corpus Christi Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
check out the new scoly I have coming. My first scoly and the first to go in this particular tank. Scolys are so cool

Australian Premium Bleeding Apple Scolymia (Propagated) – Austin Aqua Farms.jpeg
 
Yeah they are. I hope the purple comes in more. Don’t really know how the color works on these. If they gain more or just keep the same.
I have one that barely had any purple when I first got it. It was all red. Now it has these great purple streaks. Not sure if it’ll get more. Pretty awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new