New Sebae anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmobley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jmobley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a super deal on a Sebea someone else couldn’t keep. It’s small, only an inch bigger than my 7 year old clown so about 5 inches I guess, just wondering what the basic care requirements for it are, also my ocellaris clown likes to knock it off of rocks and onto the sand, does he know where it should go? I’m thinking millions of years of evolution might make him an expert and I should just leave it where he put it, any thoughts?

FCC7967D-8566-4BDA-A867-F990A4EB414F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new