New Setosa frag....Breaking into SPS...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Once I can't this thing growing out and spreading......Yea I already have my eyes on another frag of SPS at a LFS....But they want a pretty penny for it so I haven't pulled the trigger.....I will have to PM you on the Superman Roshi.....I lost a small frag of the orginal when my tank cracked this past Feb.....
Cool, just LMK I have a couple mother colonies. That sucks that you lost one though. Mine has been through some big alk swings and is still hanging strong. Just a little bleached from the move, but color is already coming back. And it's showing good growth.
 
sorry to be off topic but gflat65 I love your avatar! Family Guy is one of my favorite shows, my fiance thinks there is something wrong with me for watching it all the time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new