New setup leak protection

Bladezz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of setting up a big system in my living room. I have LVP throughout.

With that said, I want to put something on the floor to work as a spill pan (I will add a drain).

Any thoughts or suggestions?

WirelessMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would almost have to build a spill pan around it with something like plywood or find something that fits the dimensions of the stand. The worry would be stand wait. But hey some plywood, 1x’, and flex seal could be your answer! How big of a tank are you talking?

OP
OP
Bladezz

Bladezz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would almost have to build a spill pan around it with something like plywood or find something that fits the dimensions of the stand. The worry would be stand wait. But hey some plywood, 1x’, and flex seal could be your answer! How big of a tank are you talking?
I need to protect a 10' x 5' area (appx). That's not all tank but it covers a work area too.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back