OP
_sludgefactory

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O know i've posted on your thread. Stay diligent. You will have a tank like mine bro. Your tank is nice for a newer tank tho. I wish you the best.
Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

PhelpsTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O know i've posted on your thread. Stay diligent. You will have a tank like mine bro. Your tank is nice for a newer tank tho. I wish you the best.

Thanks for kind words..

~PhelpsTanks

OP
OP
_sludgefactory

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to do some trimming and downsizing on this tank to make room for new stuff. PM me if interested.

OP
OP
_sludgefactory

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my filtration set up. What do u guys think?

uploadfromtaptalk1318456958059.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1318457078105.jpg

bige

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't even know there was tri colored bird nest. Very nice. Hows that big condy treating the tank? He doesnt sting anything?

OP
OP
_sludgefactory

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the stuff that is near by him, buy other stuff naturally grows around it. Plus I adjusted the flow to keep it away from stuff.

OP
OP
_sludgefactory

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I want to set up a kalk doser. My though it have a 5 gallon bucket with a pump to keep the kalk stirring at the bottom and use an ATO to refill my sump as needed during the night. So i would have an aqualifter pump tube at about the 2.5 gallon mark of the bucket, then the intake for the stir pump at around the 2 gallon mark so it doesnt suck up the kalk powder. Then I would just top off the 5 gallon bucket at neccessary with RO water and new kalk power. Now does kalk only disolve so much into the water. That way all I have to do is occationally add water and new kalk powder when it gets low? A reactor is probably out of the question, but a 2 little fishies stirrer may be a possibility also, but there again Im not really sure how that works either.

OP
OP
_sludgefactory

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only retouching I did was to adjust the white balance and brightness/contrast in Lightroom. My camera is a piece of junk.

OP
OP
_sludgefactory

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bunch of acros, a purple digi, just recently got my first millis, various zoos and shroom. Pink, green, and orange rics, 2 crocea clams, and acan(first one since i last time i killed em), a green maze brain, pink chalice, a massive colony of duncans, and 7 heads of frogspawn. Green finger and a toadstool leather. Some kind of red and green encrusting lps, a war coral, and and orange plate coral. Recently i just got a pretty insanely think stag frag. My buddy bought this massive like 2 foot staghorn and gave me a pretty big chunk. Its was browned out so he go it super cheap but itll color up nice in my tank. Acros are, green stag, browned out stag, blue/purple bushy, miami orchid, highlighter yellow, purple digi, tri color tort, tri color valida, green stylo, tri color birds nest, bubblegum milli, pink lemonade milli, bonsai, some other pink and dark green milli and an orangish acro that im not sure what theyre going to look like yet. I keep shoe horning stuff in there. I keep saying its full and then i move stuff around and squeeze more in. Id like to get a couple small acan frag and probably call it a day at that point, maybe a micromussa. Oh and probably a maxima, my lfs has these little baby maximas that are like an inch and a half and i just dont think i can pass them up. lol

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 5.1%
Back