New Shrimp!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeep Girl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jeep Girl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
2
Location
Schwenksville, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2011-11-13 21.01.02.jpg

He's about 2" and is happily munching on asternia stars!
 
i had one, and he easily took out all my asterina stars in my 210 gal reef

pretty good, since when I got him, I did not know it would be so small
 
Well, ain't he just a cutie pie!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new