Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Customers have been asking for new combo pack options - especially for combo packs containing amphipods - so Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is excited to announce our new line of "Snackle" combo packs:

The Snacklepack Combo - Contains Snacklebox (copepods) and phytoplankton.
The Snacklepail Combo - Contains Snacklebox (copepods), phytoplankton, and Coral Cane.
The Snacklebasket Combo - Contains Snacklebox (copepods), phytoplankton, and amphipods.
The Snacklecrate Combo - Contains Snacklebox (copepods), phytoplankton, amphipods, and Coral Cane.

Multiple size options are available for each combo, to suit the smallest and largest of tanks!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SHIPPING FOR THANKSGIVING WEEK

Hey everybody, I just wanted to give y'all an update on our shipping schedule for next week. We will be shipping all orders containing berghia nudibranch on Tuesday for UPS Next Day Air. We will ship all Oklahoma, Texas, and Louisiana orders Tuesday as well most likely, since it's one-day delivery from DFW.

All other orders will be shipped Monday 11/20 and upgraded to UPS Second Day Air at our expense. While we package our product very carefully in biodegradable styrofoam shippers, we're mindful that we're shipping living things to you, and don't want to take any chances having them held over on the Thanksgiving holiday.

Thank you so much for Thinkin' Dinkins and for supporting our small business!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Monday everyone - and happy early Black Friday! Our Black Friday sale is now live. Save 20 percent off your order AND get SnackleCash (gift cards) for buying any "Snackle" item! See graphic below.

6A4C9552-A00D-44E9-84D4-AD8293DCB928.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our Black Friday sale is now LIVE and active through next Tuesday, 11/28. You can use the code DAGTHANKFUL23 at checkout to save 20% off your entire order. For every "Snackle" item you purchase, you'll also get a gift card that you can use on a future purchase. (You get a $10 gift card for every 16 oz. "Snackle" product and a $20 gift card for every half gallon "Snackle" product.)

If you'd prefer, here's a direct link to our website that will automatically apply the coupon code at checkout:

Ashley and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

P.S. If you'd like to take advantage of the sale pricing but delay your shipping, just shoot us an email. We can even ship your order in January if you'd like to wait until the holidays are over. Just let us know!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Remember DAGTHANKFUL23 for 20 percent off all orders PLUS gift cards for every "Snackle" purchase!

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When introducing the Amphipods into the aquarium? Do you just dump the entire content in the tank?
On the video, it looks like they are in some sort of gel....

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And do you have the Gallon option for the snacklebasket combo?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When introducing the Amphipods into the aquarium? Do you just dump the entire content in the tank?
On the video, it looks like they are in some sort of gel....

That's actually an old picture that we'll be reshooting soon. We used to ship them in loose filter floss, but have since found that they do very well on reef-safe nylon scrubbies - and the scrubby doesn't have the tendency to break apart and make a huge mess like the filter floss did.

Just add the contents of the jar, including the scrubby, to either your tank or sump. After a couple days, the amphipods will migrate off the scrubby in search of food and you can remove it.

And do you have the Gallon option for the snacklebasket combo?

That's a great question - you're actually the first to ask! If there's demand we'd love to offer that in the near future. In the meantime, shoot me a PM and I can give you an additional discount on two of the half gallon Snacklebaskets.

Thank you for Thinkin Dinkins!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those who don't know, we treat your pods and phyto as well as other vendors treat high end coral:

1. We ship exclusively in biodegradable styrofoam boxes to keep your pods and phyto alive and thriving even in these cold temperatures. We NEVER charge box fees.

2. We check the weather on every order before shipping, adding heat packs or ice packs as needed to ensure live arrival.

3. We have a full satisfaction guarantee. If anything goes wrong, shoot us a message and we'll reship your order for free. No photos, videos, or forms are needed.

We're a small husband and wife business, and every single customer really does matter. That's the Dinkins Difference.

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who don't know, we treat your pods and phyto as well as other vendors treat high end coral:

1. We ship exclusively in biodegradable styrofoam boxes to keep your pods and phyto alive and thriving even in these cold temperatures. We NEVER charge box fees.

2. We check the weather on every order before shipping, adding heat packs or ice packs as needed to ensure live arrival.

3. We have a full satisfaction guarantee. If anything goes wrong, shoot us a message and we'll reship your order for free. No photos, videos, or forms are needed.

We're a small husband and wife business, and every single customer really does matter. That's the Dinkins Difference.
They definitely stand by their word!
I had placed a large order during the summer. It got quite hot during the shipping date so when I got my package the heat had damaged it completely.

I contacted them right of and explained what had happened.

They sent me the entire order again with out any hassle.

I definitely recommend doing business with them.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They definitely stand by their word!
I had placed a large order during the summer. It got quite hot during the shipping date so when I got my package the heat had damaged it completely.

I contacted them right of and explained what had happened.

They sent me the entire order again with out any hassle.

I definitely recommend doing business with them.
We figure it's the very least we can do! We're not some mega huge company where customers are just a number...you really are family to us. Thank you so much for your support!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Cyber Monday! Our discount is still valid through tomorrow night at midnight. Ashley and I hope that everybody had a great holiday weekend!

6A4C9552-A00D-44E9-84D4-AD8293DCB928.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Sale is still active through midnight tonight.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 138 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back