New softies.

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to P@blo I have finally gotten some more unique softies to grow out in my tank. If you’re looking for something beautiful and healthy I highly recommend him. Too many times I’ve bought from people from online only to be very disappointed that the yellow or green or blue leather arrived a plain old purple and all frags the same rather than what they were pictured as. Enclosed are some photos of the frags I got on my last order. Sorry about the scratches on my tank. It’s like a multi-owner hand me down.

08D3E50F-A41F-4C4F-9A07-77FA2D391D12.jpeg 6B3A3112-8ABC-43FC-9672-0333B23DBB8A.jpeg

OP
OP
MixedFruitBasket

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue MF Eufflatounaria
Japanese pink nepthea
green nepthea.
Japanese weeping willow
Weeping willow
Sarcophyton glauculm.
Shaggy Cespitularia
Pulsing sinulara
White snowball toadstool.
Blue capnella

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue MF Eufflatounaria
Japanese pink nepthea
green nepthea.
Japanese weeping willow
Weeping willow
Sarcophyton glauculm.
Shaggy Cespitularia
Pulsing sinulara
Blue capnella
Nice selection! How are you liking the Pulsing Sinulara? I've had it in my cart for like a week.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks to P@blo I have finally gotten some more unique softies to grow out in my tank. If you’re looking for something beautiful and healthy I highly recommend him. Too many times I’ve bought from people from online only to be very disappointed that the yellow or green or blue leather arrived a plain old purple and all frags the same rather than what they were pictured as. Enclosed are some photos of the frags I got on my last order. Sorry about the scratches on my tank. It’s like a multi-owner hand me down.

08D3E50F-A41F-4C4F-9A07-77FA2D391D12.jpeg 6B3A3112-8ABC-43FC-9672-0333B23DBB8A.jpeg
@sfin52

OP
OP
MixedFruitBasket

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks - I was also going to ask.

@MixedFruitBasket - don't be sorry. That is a lot like me saying don't mind my no name acro's. I have two in college and a starving parent ;) I think your tank looks great. I could be biased because I really dig soft corals. But also it looks nice. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. I am hoping to one day soon to have the resources to do my "dream build" which really isn't some mind blowing "oooh" "ahhh" experience, except for me maybe. But when I do it will be a softy dominated tank with a huge variety of gorgonians and toad stools (cause I love them).

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Love the tank. How long has it been up and running?

OP
OP
MixedFruitBasket

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the tank. How long has it been up and running?

Going on 4 years now.
I had another tank took a 180, but after it crashed I decided no more. It was too hard to work with anyhow being so deep and I always had to get on a step stool. I like the lagoons because I can work in them. I basically treat my tank like a garden.

GOSKN5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue MF Eufflatounaria
Japanese pink nepthea
green nepthea.
Japanese weeping willow
Weeping willow
Sarcophyton glauculm.
Shaggy Cespitularia
Pulsing sinulara
Blue capnella

Any pics of any of these? Have they done well? Considering a few to add to my softie collection

OP
OP
MixedFruitBasket

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pics of any of these? Have they done well? Considering a few to add to my softie collection

Several are pictured above. I haven't done any new pictures because I've got them in a frag rack letting them grow a bit before finding a place to mount them. I will try to get some this weekend though.
My blue eufflantounaria is the only thing that didn't make it. Xenia is quite fragile when it ships and despite a valiant effort it finally lost its battle. But that wasn't @P@ablo 's fault. Just kind of how it goes I guess. I was able to get a much larger specimen somewhere else (by luck) and I think the size has helped it get established better. It almost didn't make it through shipping either. It just had more reserves to grow back with.
But I love all that I have from him and it's growing well :)

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back