New softies.

GOSKN5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several are pictured above. I haven't done any new pictures because I've got them in a frag rack letting them grow a bit before finding a place to mount them. I will try to get some this weekend though.
My blue eufflantounaria is the only thing that didn't make it. Xenia is quite fragile when it ships and despite a valiant effort it finally lost its battle. But that wasn't @P@ablo 's fault. Just kind of how it goes I guess. I was able to get a much larger specimen somewhere else (by luck) and I think the size has helped it get established better. It almost didn't make it through shipping either. It just had more reserves to grow back with.
But I love all that I have from him and it's growing well :)

Good deal, thanks for sharing.. that blue was one I was interested in... I wish the shipping wasnt so much for me... especially with some fragile shippers... I'm a huge fan of softies and leathers etc... looking for some unique ones and thats the best selection I have found for sure

OP
OP
MixedFruitBasket

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good deal, thanks for sharing.. that blue was one I was interested in... I wish the shipping wasnt so much for me... especially with some fragile shippers... I'm a huge fan of softies and leathers etc... looking for some unique ones and thats the best selection I have found for sure

@p@blo is a master shipper. His corals are packed with perfection. If anyone is going to get you what you want and it arrive alive and in good shape it's him. Which blue were you referring to? The eufflantounaria? or the capnella. Cause my capnella has doubled in size since I bought it. And just because I lost my eufflantounaria it doesn't mean you would. I mean, I've bot lots of Xenia from different places and I've only had *ONE* specimen survive. Yes. One. I will definitely trust him with sending me other Xenia species when I'm ready to order because I know if anyone can get them to me it's him.

Grsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I live close by and picked up these from him. He definitely has a nice selection of softies and is a nice guy. Green capnella green nephthea and pink nephthea
3EE711DB-22B4-467A-83D1-D45DAA9C0F6B.jpeg
41E5D5B1-4291-4154-BCAA-D73F5E9F4D0C.jpeg
B3B46916-6B47-4F4E-928E-629988F355EB.jpeg
I

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 48 44.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back