New Spanish Member

aariz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
28
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All - Just wanted to quickly greet everyone and introduce my tank to the community!

I'm running a nano reef tank (or what I hope will be a nano reef), more specifically a Waterbox Cube 20. Trying to put together a mixed reef, but keeping it simple for the time being. The tank has been running now for 5 months and as you'll see has mostly a few LPS, Zoas, and acans. See pictures below:


IMG_47101.jpg



Looking forward to learning from all of you!

Cheers
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi All - Just wanted to quickly greet everyone and introduce my tank to the community!

I'm running a nano reef tank (or what I hope will be a nano reef), more specifically a Waterbox Cube 20. Trying to put together a mixed reef, but keeping it simple for the time being. The tank has been running now for 5 months and as you'll see has mostly a few LPS, Zoas, and acans. See pictures below:


IMG_47101.jpg



Looking forward to learning from all of you!

Cheers
Hola :) Your tank looks gorgeous!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Bienvenido al club
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new