New Species Discovered

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,252
Reaction score
7,748
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to the great creation of iPhone photo editor, I mean deep water red light photography…I present to to you the Coralline Filefish
IMG_5061.jpeg


Happy Thanksgiving All!

Yes it’s just a joke to ease the pre-Thanksgiving holiday tension of the in-laws coming over.
 
Cheers
 
Thanks to the great creation of iPhone photo editor, I mean deep water red light photography…I present to to you the Coralline Filefish
IMG_5061.jpeg


Happy Thanksgiving All!

Yes it’s just a joke to ease the pre-Thanksgiving holiday tension of the in-laws coming over.

Lucky you. My mother in law lives with us so everyday is a day with in laws lol
 
Unique looking photo!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new