new sps additions

Dragonreef202

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
574
Location
Washington, DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got these from lfs not sure of their exact names. I beieve he said a birdsnest, monti ,not sure on the flat one. Any ideas please let me know
IMG_20131221_094743_113.jpg
IMG_20131221_095115_946.jpg
IMG_20131221_094649_860.jpg
 
They are all real small to be specific, but the first is possibly an Acropora. Hard to tell because the picture is blurry. The second is a Seriatopora (Birdsnest), and the last is the Montipora.
 
Ok thanks. They were 50% off $10 a frag from a lfs that's why I got them . They are moving to a new location and getting rid of the last things in store. I'll be searching for a new store for me & online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new