New Stereo’s

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,175
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got these in today. Long search for this coral paid off.
193093A8-410E-43DE-B4E6-0526F0DBCBF2.jpeg
 
I used to see those all the time in the Nineties. Big colonies, well everything was a colony, frags weren't a thing. All sorts of interesting soft corals could be had back then, not so much anymore sadly. All anyone thinks is cool anymore is SPS. Boooorrrriiiinnnngggg!

Where did you find those if I may ask?
 
Yes agree they were available when I started 20 years ago. Then with the indo ban they were not seen in the hobby. Came across Marine Farmers. Owner Pablo. Great guy knowledgeable and keeper of these once common now rare stereonepthea
 
Koji Wada too! I'm jealous. I'll have to check out Marine Farmers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new