New system Algae Help! 0 phosphates/Nitrates

  • Thread starter Thread starter eLReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Increasing my nutrients and manually removing the algae, via scrubbing and a H2O2 bath for the rocks, were what seemed to turn my tank around. I had to constantly test and dose N03 and P04 for a few months but then the tank just balanced out and it's been on auto-pilot ever since. I feed kinda heavy and do 30 gal water changes every 3 weeks. Only testing before and after the wc.
 
This is where I was when I was last posting on here.

20191202093013.jpg
 
This is where I am now.

20200713_165702.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new