OP
Ascartes

Ascartes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I haven't yet pulled the trigger. I decided to redo my floor downstairs first so I don't have to move it afterwards. Its likely going to be a fiji or one from glasscages because I already have the sump and everything for under.
Really a matter of cost when it comes time.

AquaTiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I haven't yet pulled the trigger. I decided to redo my floor downstairs first so I don't have to move it afterwards. Its likely going to be a fiji or one from glasscages because I already have the sump and everything for under.
Really a matter of cost when it comes time.
Cool, I bought the Fiji 171. It's on the way.

kingjoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only one I could find around here is Fish Gallery and they are the definition of exorbitant. I've looked around online and haven't found anything much lower than what I'm seeing from Red Sea, ect.
You may want to check Crystal Dynamic. They built me a low iron glass 180 gallon 60"x30"x24" with corner reinforcements and top and bottom euro-bracing. It came with a steel stand, and I added four Kessil A360 lights, a Reef Octopus 200int skimmer, Trigger 44" Sapphire sump, 36" overflow, and I forget which Varios return pump. CD fit-checked the plumbing and built a rack for the Kessils. Everything was delivered together and the total cost was mid $8K. The overall quality is top end, and it was definitely worth saving a few extra bucks for it; it is actually relatively close in cost to a similarly sized Red Sea or Waterbox. I only had to add heaters and a screen top to have the basic system up and running.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back