New tank enthusiast

Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_2232.jpeg
 
Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 
Wow... Thanks everyone. I'm honestly hunting for the next tank. I found a cade 1500 220g used (bought by current owner but never set up) and I'm very much thinking of pulling the trigger on this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new