OP
OP
C

codytbuckner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are going to like the Red Sea Reef LED. I got my daughter a E-170 with the Reef 90 and it's working out great. Good growth on corals. I had an Acan and a Trumpet bleaching in my tank, put them in hers and they are getting their color back.
I actually talked about this light when I started my build thread. When I bought it, I was under the impression it came with an AI Prime HD, but I forgot Red Sea has their own now. I was disappointed to see I can only adjust blue, white, and moonlight. Not a lot of options there. Maybe simple is the way to go though. We’ll see. I turned blue up to 100% and white to 20% at the highest point in the day.

Phil D.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually talked about this light when I started my build thread. When I bought it, I was under the impression it came with an AI Prime HD, but I forgot Red Sea has their own now. I was disappointed to see I can only adjust blue, white, and moonlight. Not a lot of options there. Maybe simple is the way to go though. We’ll see. I turned blue up to 100% and white to 20% at the highest point in the day.
I would start with 50% blue and 8% white to acclimate your corals to the light as it's pretty powerful.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a very cool tank and keep the pictures coming as well!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 108 81.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back