New tank next week

  • Thread starter Thread starter webbrage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

webbrage

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
178
Reaction score
67
Location
Broward
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was looking around for a upgrade and was looking at 125-200.... well come to find a awesome deal on a 250 acrylic tank I'm going to go check out this week for 800.00 with stand. says it has some small scratches I'm going to check them out if i can buff them out i will be taking the beast home
 
Congratulations on the upgrade, keep us posted
 
That's the only thing I hate about acrylic. The scratches.

Acrylic pros:
Tougher than glass
Lighter than glass
Easier to clean (in my experience)

Acrylic cons:
Expensive
SCRATCHES
 
That's a huge jump in size.

Do you have the extra funds to cover the additional gallonage?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new