New tank set up!

Jakey_cakey1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
150
Reaction score
47
Location
tamworth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, recently purchased the D-D Reef pro 1200 and was wondering what equiptment you’d reccomend I’ve moved house my old set up which was a fluval evo 52l is still at my parents with the fish.
-return pump
-wave makers
I’ve already purchased some lights.
Anything else I will need can you help me out!
 
Be sure to get an ATO, those are a lifesaver.
Mp40's are a good wavemaker for that tank
 
Be sure to get an ATO, those are a lifesaver.
Mp40's are a good wavemaker for that tank
Follow up question what do you use to stick your live rock together? I have some putty but my partner just picked up some rocks I stuck together and they fell apart lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new