New tank setup! Eshopps mariner 70

LV reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
5
Location
las vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my first pair of clowns in the tank today. Spent 2 months with it running to make sure it was all good and levels were reading right. For a first time how did I do and any pointers?
Eshopps mariner 70
Rs-100 sump
40lbs live sand and about 40ish pounds of live rock.
Eheim 150 watt I believe, and on a digital wifi timer.
Red Sea reefATO+

Light intensity has been adjusted LOL IMG_4996.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 8f483b4b230f47f1a0633e37d6883b79.mp4
    9.2 MB
  • IMG_5045.mov
    37 MB
Those are really nice tanks! Following along!
 
Great looking start, good luck!
 
Finally got my first pair of clowns in the tank today. Spent 2 months with it running to make sure it was all good and levels were reading right. For a first time how did I do and any pointers?
Eshopps mariner 70
Rs-100 sump
40lbs live sand and about 40ish pounds of live rock.
Eheim 150 watt I believe, and on a digital wifi timer.
Red Sea reefATO+

Light intensity has been adjusted LOL IMG_4996.jpeg
BEAUTIFUL!! Just got a Mariner 70 as well and its been up for about a week. About to post a biuld thread. Your is goals!

Did you have to go through an ugly phase to get there and get fish ready?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new