New Tank Setup recommendations

abagail

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Messages
46
Reaction score
13
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm deciding to start up another tank as my 90 gallon cant be moved to my new room as its currently sitting on top of a exterior wall on the second floor and my new room doesn't have that option. So with that being said I would like some recommendations for hardware and filter options for my 14 gallon. I plan on only having soft corals but thats not a definite. The tank is just a regular bare cube tank with nothing extra. For lighting I was thinking of using a NooPsyche K7 Mini. But other than that I honestly am not too sure where to start as I've never had a small tank and my 90 gallon has a sump so its a new playing field haha. Any recommendations are welcome, and the budget is fully flexible so feel free to drop any price items. Thank you guys in advance :) also for reference this would be my first reef so any help is appreciated.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new