New tank - which manufacturer?

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a new 100-120g tank, I started researching and I hear (and read) a lot if people having problems with red sea / waterbox.. I then turned to glasscages/miracle/cda/customaquarium.. now I read miracle and CDA get their tanks in China, while glasscages and customaquarium make them in the US, byg people have had many issues with glasscages because if poor silicone work.. and there isn’t enough around on customaquarium.. it seems like a big mess.. what would you buy?

PS: Don’t want to spend as much as an Elos/ReefSavvy, I wish I could!

schuby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is a 150gal, 60"x24"x24", tank from Custom Aquariums. I am very happy with it. It was delivered in September, 2018 and has been wet since 1-Jan-2019. The only thing I would've done different would be to have had 1" return holes instead of 3/4". I use their shadow overflow box which also works very well.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miracles tanks are made in Canada ....not China. At least that’s what they told me when I had contacted them.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read up more on Glasscages. They are vastly improved and very responsive to work with. I’ve got them in mind for a future build.
@Joe Glass Cages can better explain what they’ve done to fix previous issues.
Thanks for the mentions. I am so proud of the Glass Cage Team. They are doing incredible work!
IMG_1344.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back